Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,331 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06764 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 30% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,503 (R 51,794) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)