Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,208 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06903 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 31% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,580 (R 37,375) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (28 minutes ago)