Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,441 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 23% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,928 (C$2,720) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)