Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.672 EUR / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,648 prices entered by 297 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 28% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,265 (C$3,369) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)