Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,541 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.722 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 22% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,950 (C$2,701) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)