Cost of living comparison between Qitaihe, China and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,202 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13618 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 205% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €9,531 (元69,988) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)