Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,235 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13050 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 50% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,252 (元9,592) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (43 minutes ago)