Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,359 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12805 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 53% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,408 (元18,808) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)