Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,364 prices entered by 341 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13391 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 52% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,472 (元18,457) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)