Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,596 prices entered by 368 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00094 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,935 (5,228,454 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)