Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,451 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00103 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,335 (2,272,072 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Clermont-Ferrand costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (43 minutes ago)