Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00103 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,324 (2,248,599 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)