Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,448 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00099 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is about the same as in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €5,977 (6,008,838 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,800 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)