Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,314 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08356 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 18% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,501 (Bs 53,871) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)