Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,230 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03170 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 27% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,724 ($U85,937) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)