Cost of living comparison between Punta Arenas, Chile and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,239 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00141 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 34% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,064 (CH$1,467,064) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)