Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,371 prices entered by 303 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 26% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,359 (CH$3,227,845) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (42 minutes ago)