Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,212 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 33% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,667 (CH$1,170,827) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)