Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,283 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13451 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 48% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,303 (9,687 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €14 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)