Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01377 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 63% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,149 (₨83,423) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)