Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25590 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 63% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,045 (S/. 7,991) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)