Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 41%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,610 prices entered by 265 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 60% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (23 minutes ago)