Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 43%|
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,573 prices entered by 272 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 62% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (36 minutes ago)