Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,666 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 60% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,208 in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $489 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)