Cost of living in Prievidza, Slovakia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,370 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prievidza (Slovakia) is 40% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,231 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)