Cost of living comparison between Prešov, Slovakia and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,237 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 48% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,300 in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)