Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,398 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00907 EUR / CVE
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 41% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,465 (161,606 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)