Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,289 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04826 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 53% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,427 (E£ 50,284) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)