Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04621 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 54% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,400 (E£ 51,932) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)