Cost of living comparison between Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and Amsterdam, Netherlands
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13797 EUR / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,517 prices entered by 257 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 26% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)