Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 8%|
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12609 EUR / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,823 prices entered by 314 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 28% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)