Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14040 EUR / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,555 prices entered by 267 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 21% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,975 (14,067 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.04 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)