Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 1%|
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12605 EUR / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,546 prices entered by 348 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 25% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)