Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13881 EUR / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,540 prices entered by 257 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 22% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,928 (21,095 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)