Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,523 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29327 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 39% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,537 (5,241 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)