Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,520 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26811 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 45% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,998 (11,181 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)