Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,454 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00295 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 45% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,733 (588,494 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)