Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,330 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00299 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 44% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,104 (704,092 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)