Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,662 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07291 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 40% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,258 (R 30,967) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)