Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,214 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01410 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 23% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,399 (170,068 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (44 minutes ago)