Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01375 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 22% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,364 (317,366 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (34 minutes ago)