Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,278 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 57% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,086 (Rp 15,377,431) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (31 minutes ago)