Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,377 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00836 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 52% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,385 (₨ 285,262) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (30 minutes ago)