Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,297 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 59% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,392 (₨ 310,160) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)