Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,252 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 6% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €2,660 (1,744,108 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)