Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,287 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 59% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,274 (2,496 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)