Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,437 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.513 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 59% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,070 (4,034 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)