Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,291 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22065 EUR / RON
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 53% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,476 (6,690 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)