Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,327 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29118 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,889 (R$ 6,488) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (42 minutes ago)