Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,409 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30332 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,330 (R$ 7,681) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)