Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,316 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 26% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,319 in Pinocchio di Ancona.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)