Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,318 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 11% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,607 (123,409,387 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)