Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,330 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06915 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 43% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,407 (R 49,265) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (44 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)