Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,309 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06436 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 46% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,911 (R 45,228) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)