Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,361 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25121 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,058 (R$ 12,174) in Petropolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)