Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,374 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00294 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 69% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,158 (393,806 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)