Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00256 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 70% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,673 (653,349 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)