Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,256 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00249 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 71% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,700 (683,178 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)