Cost of living comparison between Petropavl, Kazakhstan and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,253 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00277 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 71% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €919 (331,259 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)