Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,366 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00886 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 46% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,342 (₨151,360) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)