Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00716 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 59% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,217 (₨309,715) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)