Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,238 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 21% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,967 in Perugia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)