Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,325 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 22% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,695 in Perugia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)