Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,309 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 26% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,057 in Perpignan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)