Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,308 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29363 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,001 (R$ 6,815) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (32 minutes ago)