Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02902 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 29% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,249 ($U146,419) in Paysandú.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (20 minutes ago)