Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,402 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11976 EUR / SRD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 52% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,793 (14,974 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (13 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (38 minutes ago)