Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,319 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01327 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 37% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,194 (₨240,698) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)