Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00165 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 35% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,306 (2,003,243 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)