Cost of living comparison between Palmyra, Syria and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,237 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00178 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 38% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,539 (866,553 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (39 minutes ago)