Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,403 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €6,755 ($7,955) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,400 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $4,515 (about 2 hours ago)