Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,286 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.820 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 22% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,977 ($4,849) in Palm Bay, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (17 minutes ago)