Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,409 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 23% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,886 in Padua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)