Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,412 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 24% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,344 in Padua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)