Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,440 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 23% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,403 in Padua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)