Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,359 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 21% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,947 in Paderborn.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)