Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,249 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00716 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 49% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,732 (381,338 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (27 minutes ago)