Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,214 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09365 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 43% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,787 (19,076 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)