Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,218 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 20% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,502 (1,644,788 Franc) in Ouagadougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)