Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,412 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03887 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 55% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,404 (61,842 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)