Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,293 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 20% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,629 in Ostend.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)