Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,202 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 15% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,170 in Ostend.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)