Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,292 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12541 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 45% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,097 ($b24,695) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 2 hours ago)