Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,251 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11842 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 46% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,213 ($b27,135) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (43 minutes ago)