Cost of living comparison between Örebro, Sweden and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10309 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 15% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,120 (20,560 kr) in Örebro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $23,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)