Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,222 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10536 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 13% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,174 (20,632 kr) in Örebro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)